Services & Pricing
At Interstate Locksmith, we are more than just locksmiths; we are security experts! Our security services range from Nanny Cams to Buzzer Systems and more. A more detailed description of our locksmith services and pricing is listed below. Please contact us if you have any questions. We can work on any lock to help you resolve your security issue, and we’re able to customize a security plan based on your needs.
We repair all locks. Repairs start out at $29.
- Start at $2 and we can produce any key, including high security and transponder keys.
- Start at $650 (supplied and installed). This allows you to buzz someone in the door.
Cctv Systems, Closed Circuit TV, Camera Systems:
- Prices based on system and require an estimate.
- Start at $150, includes fitting rooms, classrooms, and storage room
- New locks start at $39. We can replaced and make new keys for desk locks.
Detex Exit Devices:
- Start at $350. This is an alarm device that sounds when a commercial door is opened. ie: a store in the mall.
- Start at $125. Closes the door automatically when opened.
High Security Keys
- Start at $10 each. Medeco, Multlock, Primus, Best, Assa, Falcon and Corbin Ruswyn.
Keys by Code:
- Start at $29. Made for mailboxes, desks, file cabinets, crudenzas and specialty locks. This is for locks that have a code on them, such as 1234.
- Prices start at $150. For commercial, residential and industrial doors. Can also have an alarm that sounds when door is opened.
- Start at $175. Also called handlesets these decorative handles are for residential front doors.
- Prices start at $275. These allow for access using only a code, no key needed.
- We service and sell safes. The brands we sell/service are Amsac, Gardall, Sentry, Brinks, LSDA, Mosler, Meilink, Major and all other safe manufacturers.
- Start at $150 and combo changes start at $95. Safe repairs are quoted on site.
- Start at $150 depending on the vehicle brand.
- These keys are what most new model cars use. They key has a computer chip in the head of the key that sends a signal to the car’s ignition. This allows the car to stay on and shut off, if the signal is not sent. We make transponder keys!